10.27.2009

meeting mr branson

A few weeks back we did a short set with the villians of wilhelm and dappled cities to celebrate the opening of the new virgin mobile metro in sydney.. mr richard branson was in the country to pick up one of his many toys, I think a yacht, and I am mega jealous of him as I'm sure we all are. If I could fly into a country and say 'I'm just here to pick up my luxury yacht' I would be so happy - yes, I reference south park reguarly -

anyhoo, off topic again here, back to the videos of the night posted on moshcam.. I'm gonna post a couple of the songs as they're from our debut LP due out Jan-Feb 2010 titled 'By Limbo Lake'.. yes it has a meaning, but not now, i'll explain later ..and yes, all hick-ups and mistakes are intentional, expect the record to be full of them! k

Here's trans/ending & paper flames for all those interested in what sort of a record we've been making..



No comments:

Post a Comment